Being cooped up at home doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! Below are some ideas and local resources to help you stay entertained!
CLICK HERE to share your ideas and suggestions!
HeARTs to homes - Walton Arts Center presents family-friendly performances on Saturdays at 6 pm.
Virtual Stage - Walton Arts Center presents resources to virtually experience the performing arts.
Bentonville Zoom Backdrops - Created by Visit Bentonville
Crystal Bridges online exhibits.
The Momentary Playlist - A Spotify playlist featuring artists who came or will be coming to the Momentary.
Amazeum You - Scott Family Amazeum brings the Amazeum to you.
Trike This at Home - Projects and challenges on Trike Theatre’s YouTube Channel and Facebook page.
Take a Virtual Dive - Brought to you by National Marine Sanctuaries.
Provided by Bentonville Public Library (BPL):
Access Video On Demand – Just for Kids - stream educational videos, music and interactive activities that are kid-safe & ad-free. Featured networks include Dr. Seuss, PBS Kids, Reading Rainbow, Sesame Street and more!*
Access Video On Demand – Master Collection - stream videos, DIY clips, documentaries, classic stories, biographies and more. Featured networks include A&E, BBC, History, National Geographic, PBS, TED and others!*
BookFlix – Picture books paired with non-fiction titles just for early learners.*
PebbleGo – Kids can learn fun facts about animals, dinosaurs and more, plus Games!*
ScienceFlix – STEM learning at home for students, plus Science Experiments!*
*BPL library card or student Tech Card required – email Bentonville Public Library for help at email@example.com.
- Create a virtual book club.
- Hold a family talent show at home or virtually with family and friends.
- Teach your pet new tricks.
- Pull out the jigsaw puzzles.
- Color in coloring books or printable coloring pages.
- Create a digital photo book or work on your scrapbooks.
- Play a board game (Bentonville Monopoly!).
- Learn a new card game.
- Watch classic movies.
- Organize an alphabetical scavenger hunt.
- Go outside at night and star gaze.
- Make a time capsule of news, photos and your thoughts during this time.
- Visit Arkansas Fish and Wildlife’s Virtual Nature Center.
- Arkansas State Parks Digital Discovery.
- Take a virtual tour of museums.
Our goal is to provide you with educational, entertaining and reliable information on the internet. All web content should be viewed with a discerning eye for accuracy, authorship and currency. Please note, by providing these web links for easy access, inclusion does not imply endorsement by the City of Bentonville.