The Bentonville Cemetery is located on Southwest F Street, between Southwest 4th Street and Southwest 2nd Street. This 19 acre cemetery has 11,000 grave sites, 5,500 of which are filled and one mausoleum. Read our Cemetery Brochure (PDF) for more information.
- Live flowers should be removed within ten days of placement
- No enclosure or structure should be placed around any grave or lot
- Cemetery personnel must approve all headstones, urns and vases
- The City shall have the right to remove any headstone or inscription that it deems offensive or improper
- Trees, shrubs and flowers cannot be grown on lots. However, memorial tree and shrub plantings in select locations may be arranged with the Public Works Department
Projects & Improvements
The Public Works Department is constantly working to maintain and improve the cemetery. Plans for enhancing the cemetery include landscaping around the newly installed sign on Southwest F Street, fencing around the perimeter, installation of security cameras, and a memorial area.
If you would like to volunteer time for maintenance or clean up, please call 479-271-5945.