Group Swim Lesson Class Offerings
- Parent-tot (6 months - 3 years old)
- This is a water exploration class. Parent and child with work in the water on water acclimation and basic water safety.
- Pre-K (3 years old - 5 years old)
- Pre-K Beginner (1)- First time swimmer, unable to put their face in the water, or float on their back.
- Pre-K Intermediate (2)- Comfortable in the water, able to go under water, starting to float, and move independently in the water.
- Pre-K Advanced (3) - Swimming independently, floating, learning strokes, and building endurance.
- Youth (6 years old - 13 years old)
- Youth Beginner (1) - First time swimmer, unable to put their face in the water, or float on their back.
- Youth Advanced Beginner (2) - Comfortable in the water, able to go under water, starting to float, and move independently in the water.
- Youth Intermediate (3) - Swimming 2 strokes independently for 20 feet
- Youth Advanced (4) - Swimming 2 strokes independently for 25 yards
- Adult (14 years old and up)
- Participants of all skill levels
- Check our new format
- Sign up for individual days and times to fit your schedule
- More flexible class schedule
- Instructors will evaluate personal goals and adapt class to meet those goals.
Note, participation in a class does not guarantee advancement to the next level.
Please alert instructors before the first day of class if there are any special needs or situations, which may assist us to enhance your child's learning experience.
Placing your swimmer in an inappropriate class level for their ability can hinder their class experience. If needed, you may be asked to move levels to better suit your child. There is no guarantee that the new level with be at the same time or with the same instructor. If there is no room in other classes for re-placement, Bentonville Parks and Recreation holds the right to remove your child from the group swim lesson.
Private Swim Lessons
Bentonville Community Center offers private swim lesson for all ages and all skill levels. We work with you to pair you with an instructor to meet your goals and schedule. For more information on private swim lessons please see our private swim lesson page.