No reservations will be taken over the phone.
(Include both swimmers and non-swimmers)
- Up to 50 guests: $250* (3 lifeguards)
- 51 to100 guests: $300* (4 lifeguards)
- 100+ guests: Call for quote
- Wibit (additional fee): $100
- Additional Lifeguards: Additional fee may be applied*
Charges include the usage of the pool with lifeguard supervision and a manager on duty.
Swimmers 8 years old and under must have a 1:10 lifeguard to swimmer’s ratio.
*The City reserves the right to increase staff (lifeguards) for safety purposes. This will be determined by management in which they will contact you should this apply to your party. The renter will be responsible for additional expenses in this case.
- Reservations must be paid in full the day of booking
- A deposit equivalent to 50% of the rental fee is due the day of booking
- All regular pool rules are enforced
- Flotation device(s) use must be approved by the manager on duty
- Outside party materials (decorations and food) may be brought in by the host. Food items may only be setup and consumed in the covered concessions area throughout the entire party
- It is the responsibility of the host to setup, serve and remove such items.
- Alcohol may not be served, nor may any person who appears to be intoxicated be allowed in the
- The party host may arrive 30 minutes prior to setup
- Bentonville Parks and Recreation is not responsible for unattended or damaged items left at the
Renters must give five full business days notice before the reserved date in order to receive a full refund
for a cancelled rental. Any cancellations after that will not receive a refund.
In the event a rental reservation has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, a full refund will be
given to the renting party if both parties are not able to reschedule. Inclement weather will be
determined by the Parks and Recreation Department.
A $5 cancellation fee will be charged for all refunds processed.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field