4th of July Celebration
This year, Bentonville Parks and Recreation invites the community to attend An Evening at Orchards Park-Bentonville’s 4th of July Fireworks Celebration.
The event is free to the public. Live music and concessions are available. Parking will be located throughout Memorial Park. Handicap parking will be located in the parking lot located next to the entrance of Orchards Park with shuttles available to transport those needing assistance to the main stage. Personal fireworks are prohibited at this event.- No transportation shuttles this year.
Watching the Fireworks from Home or our Vehicles this year? Join us on KURM Radio (AM 790; FM 100.3) from 8pm-10pm for live music from the event.
7:30 pm- Food Trucks Open / Live Music Begins (Jukebox)
9:30 pm- Fireworks Show
In an effort to keep our citizens and participants safe, Bentonville Parks and Recreation will be taking the following measures regarding COVID-19 during the Evening at Orchards Celebration. These safety measure guidelines are following with the Arkansas Department of Health’s most recent directives for large outdoor venues and parks.
- The main stage has been moved to the Orchards Park parking lot. This will allow attendees to have ample room to spread out throughout the soccer fields and park area and observe social distancing during the event. (Please refer to event map below).
- We encourage all attendees to wear masks during the event for the safety of themselves and others in attendance.
- Food trucks will be spread throughout the park to allow for social distancing.
- Restrooms will be spread throughout the park w/ sanitizing and handwashing stations.
- We will not be offering transportation services this year.