- Utility Billing & Collections
- New Customers
The City of Bentonville provides electric, domestic water, irrigation water, sewer service and trash/recycling to most addresses within the City. To establish utility service a signed contract will be required.
1. Complete the residential or commercial Utility Service Agreement.
2. Email your Utility Service Agreement, a copy of the applicant and co-applicant's photo id, and your cover letter (if moving to an apartment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As part of the identity verification, you may need to provide your Social Security card
3. Call us to continue the account setup process OR stop by our office
1. Call us to request a transfer (moving within Bentonville) OR stop by our office
*Your account must be active and balance current to transfer
2. If moving to an apartment complex, email your cover letter from your apartment to email@example.com
* There is a non-refundable $15 service fee applied to all accounts. An additional $15 will be applied for same day service.
* All past due balances must be paid in full to transfer or start new service.
**Any deposits required must be paid in full at time of application. Deposits refund to the utility account with 12 months of good pay history or when the account finalizes.