Gilmore Park is located on the southeast corner of SW 5th and SW D Street. Located adjacent to the Downtown Trail, it serves as a one acre neighborhood park with playground equipment, a half basketball court, picnic tables, and fitness equipment.
The park name is derived from the name of the subdivision when originally established in 1926.
|Yes (not lighted)
|Yes - 4
|Yes - 3