Recreation Tournament Series
We are pleased to announce that we will be offering a program for youth softball players looking to stay active this fall. The safety and well-being of you, your player, and your family is our top priority, so the season may not look the same as usual. We will be adjusting our format from the traditional season you may be used to. This includes, schedules, protocols, and game formats to best keep everyone safe but still do our best to offer the best program possible.
- As opposed to a traditional fall league where teams play 10 games on a weekly basis, we will be shifting to a Recreation Team ONLY tournament series.
- Teams will sign up for the series as a complete team, and submit their roster.
- Teams must submit their Roster by emailing it to Danny Bartlett at email@example.com, for eligibility in the series.
- There will be four tournaments offered as part of this series, varying in format.
- Teams will receive a minimum of 9 games as part of this series, but could receive up to 14 games, depending on how they fare throughout the brackets of the tournaments.
- We will be limiting this series to a limited amount of teams and age groups.
- Tournament dates and information about each tournament can be found in the individual pages listed below.
The coaches meeting for Fall of 2020 was held via Zoom Video Conferencing. Please see the below button to take you directly to the replay of the Zoom video conference. The coaches meeting took place on Wednesday, August 5th. at 6:00pm.
Team Registration: $600 per team
(Registration fee enters team in all 4 tournaments within the series)
Please find our Registration Form for more information and important dates for the upcoming 2020 Fall Season.
Registration Opens: July 6, 2020
Registration Closes: August 23, 2020*
*Last date to guarantee your team plays softball in Bentonville in the Fall.
Parents, as the Fall Season is team registration only we want to provide a resource in helping players find a team to play on this fall, and our Player / Team Connection is just that. Email an age commissioner, contact information listed below, and they will get your child listed on the player list.
Coaches, if you’re starting a new team or just looking to add a player or two... this is your best place to look. Teams can list their team that they have and they can look for players listed to contact.
For age group specific questions, please contact our age group commissioners.
|6U Commissioner||Joey Bloomingdale||479-381-8935||Email Joey Bloomingdale|
|8U Commissioner||Nicole Whisenhunt||479-670-1998||Email Nicole Whisenhunt|
|10U Commissioner||Cathy Culpepper||479-366-0845||Email Cathy Culpepper|
|12U Commissioner||Steven Carter||479-381-7577||Email Steven Carter|
|14U Commissioner||Rodney Sullins||479-685-8093||Email Rodney Sullins|
|16U Commissioner||Rodney Sullins||479-685-8093||Email Rodney Sullins|
|League UIC||Don Andersen||479-619-8489||Email Don Andersen|
Turf Field Surface
We want everyone to be aware that we’ve converted the infields of our four softball fields to synthetic turf surface. This means a lot of great things for softball, as well as some rules changes, the more important of which is that no metal cleats (whatsoever) are allowed on these fields. We will permit rubber molded cleats to be used, but we recommend turf shoes or tennis shoes on the synthetic turf surface.
For up to date cancellations / field closings during inclement weather, please be sure to visit the Parks and Recreation Home Page, where you can view the status of each field.
To become instantly notified, via email or text, when a field has been closed for game play, you may sign up to receive status updates.