Trash service in Bentonville is included with your utility bill and is provided by Republic Services.
- All routes start at 6:30 a.m., please ensure your cart is at the curb by that time.
- Carts must be placed within two feet of the curb or road edge.
- There must be three feet of clearance to each side of the cart.
- The arrows imprinted on the lid of the cart must face toward the street.
- Use care to not place carts too close to other objects such as mailboxes and/or automobiles.
- The recycling cart will not be collected if there is trash or unacceptable material in it.
- Remove your cart(s) from the curb by the end of the day.
Note: Failure to follow precautions could result in the delay or non-pickup of your cart.
Each residence is provided two carts for the use at that location. You should safeguard the cart from damage and theft, as well as keep the cart clean and in good appearance. Should you need a cart repaired or to report your cart missing, please contact Republic Services directly at 479-855-4226.
Carts should be placed at the curb on the day of pick-up and brought in at the end of the day. When placing the cart by the curb side please position it so that it will not interfere with vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Yard waste such as grass clippings may not be disposed of in your normal trash collection. The City maintains a composting facility at 2000 Northwest A Street for all residents to drop off yard waste. As an option, should you not have the means to take your yard waste to the composting facility, you may contract with Republic Services directly, for a monthly fee, to have a third cart delivered specifically for yard waste. All waste collected is taken to the City's compost facility.
Hazardous waste such as automotive products, pesticides, chemicals, and paints, to name a few, may not be disposed of with your solid waste or recycling. Benton County Solid Waste holds a "Household Hazardous Waste Collection" every year to collect, and properly dispose of, these dangerous items.