Please note that the LARGE dog section of the Bentonville Bark Park will be CLOSED from June 1st-15th as our team re-sods this section. The center and small dog sections of the Bark Park will be open.
Hours of Operation
- Sunrise to Sunset
- Closed Wednesday mornings from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. for maintenance
The Bentonville Bark Park is a 1.3 acre off-leash recreation area for dogs and dog lovers, just west of the North Bentonville Trail. The primary purpose is to provide exercise and socialization opportunities for our four-legged friends while promoting responsible dog ownership through events and programs. The fenced in area includes separate sections for large dogs, small dogs, and an agility course.
||Yes - 79|
|Benches||Yes - 6
|Dog Play Area
||Yes - Small, Large & Agility
Bark Park Rules
- All dogs must be must be legally licensed and vaccinated, and shall wear a visible dog license and identification tag. City of Bentonville license can be obtained at City Hall, 117 W Central Avenue.
- No puppies under 4 months of age allowed.
- All animals must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs with a history of dangerous or aggressive behavior are prohibited. Dogs must be removed from the park upon the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs should remain in their size appropriate area of the Bark Park.
- Spiked collars are prohibited.
- Dogs should be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the Bark Park.
- Handlers are required to clean up after their dog.
- Handlers must fill any holes dug by dogs under their supervision.
- Handlers must remain in the park and keep their dog in view at all times.
- Please limit three (3) dogs per adult.
- Dog Handlers must be 16 years or older. Children under 12 must be under strict adult supervision - no running, no chasing or petting dogs without the owner's permission.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors by quieting noisy dogs. Persistent barking is not allowed.
- Please leave ALL food, glass containers, and long-lasting chews outside the Bark Park. Small training treats are allowed.
- Always secure access gates when entering / leaving the facility.
- Please do not bring the following into the Bark Park: strollers, skateboards, dog toys, carriages, scooters, dog food, baby carriers, children's toys, bicycles, or food. Tennis ball are acceptable.
- Please be considerate of other users of the Bentonville Bark Park by not smoking inside or around the facility.
- No animals, other than dogs, shall be permitted in the area.
- American Safety Razor
- Andrea Klokow
- Apsen Pet Products
- Beth Zahler
- Del Monte Foods
- Fredrick Lutz
- Jamie Fox
- Kim Ochlerking
- Carol Hudson
- Mary Heman
- Nestle Purina